We encourage all energy entrepreneurs from across the United States to apply for the upcoming class.
- August 24: Application process opens
- October 5: Application process closes
- October 12: 2016-17 class is announced
- November 3: Breakout Event (in Charlotte)
- November 6: Bootcamp begins (remote)
- February 2: Demo Day (in Charlotte)
step 1: Do you qualify?
For the 2016-17 class, CLT Joules is looking for entrepreneurs and their small businesses who satisfy the following:
- Post revenue, pre Series A
- For profit
- More than two employees
- Willing to travel to Charlotte for an all expenses paid three day event in November, and three day event in February
- Product or service falling under one of the three following clusters
step 2: Complete the application
Complete the application by first clicking the button at the bottom of this page, and creating a free account with Startupcompete.co. Once you have logged in, go to the Catalyst Program application page. Answer all questions in full. Feel free to save your application and come back to it later. Should you have any questions concerning completing the application, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
step 3: Submit your application
Submitting your application is easy. Once you have finished answering all of the questions, press "submit" and we will begin the process of vetting.
Be sure to submit your application no later than 1pm on Wednesday, October 5th to be considered for the fall 2016 cycle of the Catalyst Program.
Deadline: 1pm October 5th, 2016
step 4: selection
Our team will review your application and get back to you by October 12th with our decision. If you are selected, we will fly you and an associate to Charlotte for an all expenses paid three days, starting November 3rd. While in Charlotte you will present your innovation over dinner on the 46th floor of the Duke Energy Center, and have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with energy industry decision makers.